Around this time of year, high heat and heavy rain can make it unbearable to be outside; but it can also cause problems indoors. The combination of heat and moisture, along with poor circulation or ventilation can create an environment perfect for mould to grow. Mould is present almost everywhere indoors and outdoors, but when it has a water source (like moisture from water damage or from excessive humidity) it can grow and get out of hand. When mould has water available and grows, it becomes more visible, can spread to other areas in your home or business, and can produce health effects. Some signs that mould could be growing in your home include: visible mould, musty odors, and a higher humidity.
If you notice any of these signs, give us a call at (519)837-8787 and SERVPRO of Guelph will make "Like it never even happened."